Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A thing or three about advertising.

Hello my dear reader(s).

In case you haven't noticed, I added Google Ads to my blog. Neat.

For those of you who are unaware, it's a way for me to monetize my blog. Even more neat.

Essentially I get more money the more people click on the ads, but I want to make something perfectly clear. Do NOT deliberately click on ads just because you would like to help me out. That's sweet and all, but I do not want to be accused by Google for Click Fraud. If you see something you like - by all means click the ad and check it out. That's why it's there! Just don't click the ads a hundred times a day...Google is smart. The Google monster will find you (me).

Happy reading all! Oh, and another note. Some of my readers enjoy posting on my Facebook links - and that is much appreciated. HOWEVER, if you feel like sharing the same comments on the actual post, that'd be swell! (I'm holding up a peace sign right now and typing this with one hand.)

No comments:

Post a Comment